Please contact me if you are interested in receiving a copy of any of the articles listed below:
- The long march to professionalizing judicial discipline in China, book chapter in Disciplining Judges: Contemporary Challenges and Controversies, 2021
- How the Supreme People’s Court Drafts Criminal Procedure Judicial Interpretations, book chapter in Chinese Courts and Criminal Procedure, Post-2013 Reforms, 2021, pp. 84 – 108
- Supreme People’s Court Services and Safeguards for China’s Defense and Military, book chapter in March to Justice, Global Military Law Landmarks, 2021, 287-305
- What the 2019 Fourth Party Plenum means for the Chinese Courts, Mondo Cinese, #167, 81-92, June 30, 2020
- How the Supreme People’s Court Serves National Strategy and ‘Makes Law’: The Pilot FTZ Opinion and its Implications, book chapter in International Economic Law and the Challenges of the Free Zones, Kluwer Law International, May 2019, also available on SSRN.
- China’s Translucent Judicial Transparency, book chapter in Transparency Challenges Facing China,(Fu Hualing, Michael Palmer, and Zhang Xianchu eds) (Wildy, Simmonds & Hill Publishing, 2019) 141-175, republished at 14 J. COMP. L. 222 (2019), also available on SSRN.
- SOE’s and the international fraud & corruption sanctioning system, China`s Three-Prong Investment Strategy: Bilateral, Regional, and Global Tracks (Oxford University Press, 2019), available on SSRN,
- China’s Evolving Case Law System in Practice, 9 Tsinghua China Law Review 247 (2017), issue 9.2 http://www.tsinghuachinalawreview.org/articles/0902_Finder.hm
Chinese articles to be listed on a separate page