Thank you to Dan Harris, of the China Law Blog, and Mark Cohen, of the China IPR blog for pointing out that Carli Spina of the Harvard Law School library has listed the Supreme People’s Court Monitor among its recommended China law resources.
I am honored that the following institutions have listed my blog among their resources:
- Congressional Executive Commission on China
- US-Asia Law Institute （New York University)
- Harvard Law School Law Library
- Tulane University Law School Law Library
- Oxford University’s Bodleian Library
- University of Glasgow Chinese Studies
- University of Leiden Chinese Studies
- University of Sydney Law Library.